1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information1.1 We collect certain information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us is of the following nature:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Service Address
- Other information about the service address which You give Us
- Your IP address
- Information about your device
- Network information
- College/ Institution Details and Location
- User-uploaded photo and IDs
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Any other personal information which you give us in connection while booking a service or is relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Personal User Information
- not allowing another person to use your Personal User Information to access the Services
- any and all damages or losses that may be incurred or suffered as a result of any activities that occur in your Account
- ensuring that the information submitted by you complies with our terms and conditions
- ensuring that the information provided by you is correct and updated from time to time.
2. Use of Personal Information2.1 The information collected by Us through our Website is used by Us for various purposes to enable us to serve you better:
2.2 We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of our Services, help promote a safe service to all customers, measure consumer interest in our services, customise your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions.2.3 We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Websites. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- To find third party service providers
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails or messages on the Website about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided
- From time to time, we may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
6. Privacy Policies
7. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity as per the applicable laws.
8. Promotions, Research and Programs:
Marketing promotions, research and programs help us to identify Your preferences, develop programs and improve user experience. Personal Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use such personal information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements. As a registered User, You will also occasionally receive promotional and marketing updates from us.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by You, we will use the Personal Information You provide to facilitate the service(s) requested. For example, if You email us with a question, we will use Your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to Your question. We may also store such Personal Information to assist us in making the Website better and easier to use for You.
10. Grievance Redressal
In administering the Company’s Website and mobile application, the Company shall always adhere to the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Company has a mechanism for reporting abuse, which is aimed at providing an effective and easy mechanism for You to report any abuses that may occur on the Website and to follow up and resolve cases within a reasonable time.
As part of the mechanism for reporting abuse, the Website shall always have a dedicated Grievance Officer of the Company (the “G.O.”).