Terms and Conditions
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Your use of this website signifies assent to the Term of use.
1. AcknowledgementYou agree and acknowledge that PhysicsWallah Gulf is an online platform whereby you can purchase the products listed on PhysicsWallah Gulf at the given price(s) at any time from the serviceable locations. Accordingly, such contract of sale of products on the website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and us and/or our affiliates.
2. Competent to ContractIn order to use and access PhysicsWallah Gulf, you must be 18 years of age or older, of sound mind, and not disqualified from entering into contracts in any way by any law. In the case of minors, i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform under Parental guidance.
3. Usage of your Account
For using PhysicsWallah Gulf and availing of the Services, you will have to create an account on PhysicsWallah Gulf. You can register by providing relevant information, such as your name, gender, and such other details relevant for creating an account. Your login ID and password will be created based on the information provided by you, which you can use to access your PhysicsWallah Gulf account at any time. The credentials shared by you for registration and your PhysicsWallah Gulf login ID and password are referred to as “Your Account Information”.
4. Licence and Access to the Platform4.1. Your use of PhysicsWallah Gulf, the Services, and access to the PhysicsWallah Gulf Content (as defined below) is subject to a limited, revocable and non-exclusive licence which is granted to you when you register on PhysicsWallah Gulf. You will use PhysicsWallah Gulf solely for identifying products, carrying out purchases of products and processing returns and refunds, in accordance with Return and Refund Policy, for your personal use only and not for business/commercial purposes.
5.1. You understand that once you have shared your Account Information and successfully registered on PhysicsWallah Gulf, you may receive SMS or email notifications from PhysicsWallah Gulf relating to your registration and transactions on PhysicsWallah Gulf.
5.2. You may also receive such notifications regarding any marketing / promotional activities that may be available on PhysicsWallah Gulf from time to time. By sharing your Your Account Information and registering on PhysicsWallah Gulf and/ or verifying your contact number with us, you explicitly consent to receive marketing/ promotional communications (through call, SMS, email or other digital and electronic means) from us and/or our authorised representatives regarding any new services or offerings.
5.3. PhysicsWallah Gulf may also send notifications and reminders with respect to the Services on PhysicsWallah Gulf. While PhysicsWallah Gulf endeavours to provide these notifications and reminders to you promptly, PhysicsWallah Gulf does not provide any guarantee and will not be held liable or responsible for any failure to send such notifications/reminders to you.
5.4. You can unsubscribe / opt out from receiving marketing/ promotional communications, newsletters and other notifications from PhysicsWallah Gulf at any time by following the instructions set out in such communications.
6. Your PrivacyWhile registering on PhysicsWallah Gulf and using it or using the Services, PhysicsWallah Gulf may collect and store, and/or you may provide PhysicsWallah Gulf with, personally identifiable and sensitive information about you, including your name, phone number, email address, address, postal code, and login credentials.
7. Content7.1. Content on PhysicsWallah Gulf or other Services, including text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, interface, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of those contents (“PhysicsWallah Gulf Content”), are the property of PhysicsWallah Gulf or one of its affiliates (“PhysicsWallah Gulf Content”), and are subject to copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Additionally, in relation to PhysicsWallah Gulf, all trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade secrets are proprietary to PhysicsWallah Gulf.
7.2. PhysicsWallah Gulf may display on PhysicsWallah Gulf any third party logos, trade names, trademarks of other brands, as per the licence granted to PhysicsWallah Gulf by such brands.
8. Disclaimer8.1. PhysicsWallah Gulf will try to make access to and use of PhysicsWallah Gulf error-free and without interruptions. PhysicsWallah Gulf access may occasionally be restricted or suspended to allow for repairs, maintenance, or to introduce new facilities or services. If you experience any access or usage problems due to internet-related issues, PhysicsWallah Gulf will not be responsible.
8.2. The third party information on PhysicsWallah Gulf, including seller information, and the products listed by them (" Third Party Information"), are provided only for your reference. The Third Party Information is not endorsed by PhysicsWallah Gulf as an intermediary under applicable laws, and PhysicsWallah Gulf is not liable for any errors and representations nor associated with the Third Party Information.
8.4. To help you in identifying the products of your choice, descriptions of the products are provided on PhysicsWallah Gulf by the relevant seller through photographs, videos, charts, screenshots, infographics and other visual aids. While reasonable efforts are made to provide accurate visual representations, the appearance/colour of the products when delivered may differ for various reasons.
8.5. The Services included on PhysicsWallah Gulf are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, express or implied, except as otherwise specified in writing. PhysicsWallah Gulf does not covenant or provide any representations and warranties:
8.5.1. in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose/consumption or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on PhysicsWallah Gulf;
8.5.2. that the Services will be made available at all times;
8.5.3. that the operation of PhysicsWallah Gulf, including the functions contained in any content, information and materials on PhysicsWallah Gulf or any third party sites or services linked to PhysicsWallah Gulf will be uninterrupted, or that the defects will be rectified, or that PhysicsWallah Gulf or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components; and
8.5.4. that the Content available on the website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
8.6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, PhysicsWallah Gulf disclaims any liability against any loss, damage, expenses, liabilities, claim, injury caused due to the failure of performance, omission, defect of products, or deletion, interruption, error, delay, virus, communication, unauthorised access, theft, destruction, alteration or use of records on PhysicsWallah Gulf.
8.7. PhysicsWallah Gulf is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access links of any third party platforms, you are doing so entirely at your own risk and expense.
9.2. The use of the Platform by you is restricted to personal use only, and you will not use any portion of PhysicsWallah Gulf (including the contents on the Platform) or Services for any resale or commercial purpose.
9.3. You will not do any of the following:
9.3.1. Use any engine, software, tool, agent or other mechanisms (such as spiders, robots, avatars, worms, time bombs etc.) to navigate or search PhysicsWallah Gulf;
9.3.2. Make false or malicious statements against the Services, or Company;
9.3.3. Introduce any trojans, viruses, any other malicious software, any bots or scrape PhysicsWallah Gulf for any information;
10. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability10.1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PhysicsWallah Gulf, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any trademark, copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
10.2. In no event shall PhysicsWallah Gulf, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
10.3. None of the directors, officials or employees of PhysicsWallah Gulf shall be personally liable for any action in connection with PhysicsWallah Gulf or the Services.
In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company's right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
12. Force MajeureIn the event that PhysicsWallah Gulf is unable to fulfil its obligations due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, PhysicsWallah Gulf will not be liable
15. Grievance RedressalOur Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity.
16. JurisdictionThe Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in UAE and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.